Become a Paralegal Detective!
The Paralegal Detective: Analyzing and Evaluating Records from Crash Scene to Emergency Room Discharge
Wednesday, March 28th
1:00 pm Eastern Time
Earn 1.5 Hours MCLE credit
What’s the secret to evaluating and analyzing the records from the accident scene through the emergency room discharge?
You must become a Paralegal Detective!
Join Lisa Kuipers, RN, and me for this 90-minute webinar that focuses on the important steps a paralegal should take when a client is involved in an accident.
Beginning with an important overview of Traffic Collision Reports, First Responders’ Records, and Emergency Room Medical Records, you will learn:
* The first important steps you should take
* Crucial details you should be aware of
* Critical elements you should check for
* The essential records you should review
* What you are looking for in documentation
But that’s not all! You must understand what you are looking for! In this course you will review actual records and evaluate their contents. You will discover:
* That items not marked may be as important as those that are
* Why all names are vital to your research
* Common abbreviations: what they mean and why they are important
* Why you need to know who responded and who delivered treatment
* And much more!!!
You won’t want to miss this outstanding learning opportunity brought to you by 2 people who have spent years combing through records (both medical and otherwise) to find the needle in the haystack that will help the client’s case.
This 90-minute webinar will qualify for 1.5 hours of MCLE. Certificates of Attendance will be sent to all registered attendees.
For more information, go to http://paralegal-detective.com.
No related posts.